Monday, February 11, 2013

I Love You This Much

Happy Monday everyone.  Today, JJ Bolton and I are sharing cards using Avery Elle February new release stamps.


I used new Hipster-Potamus set with a sentiment from Lots of Love set and made a Valentine's card.  The  hippo was heat embossed and I traced it a little with Copic marker to make the image more stand out.

It is also entered into Simon Says: have a heart challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
cardstock: 
Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Avert Elle Hipster-Potamus, Lots of love

Ink: VersaMark, Fresh ink 
Other: Detail white embossing powder Fuschia



Pin It

6 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

OMGoodness! This is too stinkin' cute!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. how cute is this! Love it!I don't have any AE stamps yet, but I think I am going to have to get some soon!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Super cute card, and the coloring inside your embossed line is such a great idea!! Totally gives him a little dimension and weight. Fun, fun!

yyam said...

Oh wow. This is so bold and eye-catching. And cute! :)

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness!

Jenny said...

Oh he's so cute embossed in white on the heart, love this card Chunyuan :0)
Jenny x