Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps January Release Day 1


Today is the first day of Fresh Squeezed Stamps January release.  We are featuring stamp set Hot Hot Hot. 

It is a fun and trendy set.  What I like most about this set are the mirror image of the two tea cups. That was what I used for my card.  I stamped the back of one image in various color inks.  Then stamped the other tea cup in black ink.


All the stamps previewed this week will be available for purchase in the online store on Thursday, January 10th.

Check out the rest of the DT members for their awesome projects using the stamp set.
Jennifer Ingle
Maureen Merritt

For your chance to win the stamp set, visit Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog and enter the giveaway there.

It is also entered into Simon Says Challenge: something new and A blog named hero:  new year, new you challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
cardstock:
Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Fresh squeezed Stamps Hot Hot Hot

Ink: Fresh ink island, ginger, limeade, Memento tuxedo black

Pin It

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

Clever and pretty card!

Lynn said...

So, so cute!

Stephanie said...

What a great card, I love the design :) x

Aimes said...

My kinda card - punny, CAS and featuring my favourite drink (it's tea in those cups, right?!) ;D
Hugs!
x

~amy~ said...

super CUTE card!!!

donna mikasa said...

Love the way you stamped the color behind the cups--so clever!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card. Love your new header too.

lostinpaper said...

So so clever to use the 2 stamps to create your wonderful card!

xiumaiyuki said...

CAS at its best!

Amy Kolling said...

And to think I thought you stamped the cup "shadow" using the back of the teacup stamp! I guess I didn't realize that there were mirror images of this cup! This is cool! I love this card!!! :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous CAS card, great image & sentiment :)

Melissa Shea said...

I love how you used the back of the stamps for a color block. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!