Saturday, December 22, 2012

Glitter Chevron holiday card

It has been really quiet here.  I have been busy preparing for the holidays.  I bet everybody else is too.  I am glad to say I am ready for Christmas.

Today I am playing along Lawnscaping Challenge #48: Make it shine


I used the wide chevron pattern from Lawn Fawn Chevron background stamp set.  It was stamped twice in red and then with glue stamp pad, and applied glitter. 

It was also entered into CFC83: Dashing into the snow, 10 minute's card dash, and Simon Says Merry Christmas Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock Stamp: Lawn Fawn chevron pattern, Amuse contemporary greetings
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Fresh ink red current
Other: glitter Pin It

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the chevrons....good for you for being ready. Hope to finish up my shopping today and then I'll have to wrap everything:)

Lynn said...

Oh the layered chevrons are beautiful Chunyuan. Merry Christmas!

Annette said...

awesome chevrons and my favorite color...great card..

Merry Christmas to you and your family..

Lynnette said...

I love the simple elegance of this card. The sparkle is such a perfect touch.

Wida said...

you may have been quiet, but when you speak it shines :). Hope your holiday is going wonderful

Paulina said...

Such a pretty card, Chunyuan. I always love chevron on a card!

So happy you linked up with the 10 Minute Craft Dash. If you can, please post the link within the post. :) Hope you'll be able to join in more of my challenge next year!

Rica said...

A fabulous CAS card, beautiful chevrons and sparkling.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Laura B. said...

So pretty! Glitter pad? Never seen that! So cool!

lostinpaper said...

Loving the glitter chevron Chunyuan! Have a fantastic holiday!

Deb said...

Chunyuan, this is so pretty! I love those chevrons especially the glitter one. So glad you could find the time to play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays. Merry Christmas!!

mplsbetty said...

Very pretty! What is a glitter pad? I love how it is see through!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Wonderful glittery CAS design! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Make it Shine challenge at Lawnscaping! Merry Christmas hugs, Karin

donna mikasa said...

Love the glittery chevron and the CAS design!

Mandy said...

Lovely CAS card, the sparkle looks so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.
Merry Christmas :)
hugs Mandy xx

Laurel said...

What a fun idea! I love this. I am a huge fan of chevrons! And then to make one a glitter chevron, ack.. Fantastic!

Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Christiana said...

Love this simply awesome design! So pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Piali said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!