Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Avery Elle December Release Day 5


Hi, everybody, welcome to the release day of Avery Elle release.  I am sharing the projects made with All occasion tag set.


The first is a holiday tag.  I used one of the tag tops and a tree image from Warm wishes set.  Stamps "TO" and "FROM" are from the Blooming Banners set.


The stripped tag topper matches perfectly with the sail of the boat in the Knotty set.  So I stamped the stripped tag on a piece of card stock and tugged it behide the main panel to add some interest. 


Check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration.

Jamie Gracz (Avery Elle blog)
Kasia Curry
JJ Bolton
Heather Campbell

The products go live in the store today. Avery Elle is giving away $25 credit. Each entry will be a Facebook like, comment on the Avery Elle blog or any Design Team release week post.

I am also entering the tag into CAS-ual Fridays challenge #80: Gift Tags. Joscie is sponsoring the challenge this week! Check out the awesome flairs she makes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tag:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Stamp:
Avery Elle All occasion tag stamp set, Warm wishes set

Ink: Fresh ink  tomato red, basil, Memento tuxedo black,
Other:ribbon

Card:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Paper: My Mind's eye

Stamp: Avery Elle knotty set, All occasion tag set
Ink: Memento  tuxedo black, Fresh ink island
Other: Copics

Pin It

15 comments:

Annette said...

cute card and tag...love this new release...that little sail is too fun..

JJ Bolton said...

I'm totally going to CASE that tag:) And your boat is fantastic!

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love how you tucked that tag in!

Lalo said...

Lovely CAS creations!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Inspiring creations!

Rose said...

super cute items :) love your tag!!

xiumaiyuki said...

I love what you did with the Knotty set. Will have to add that to my list!

Debby said...

Fabulous - CAS at its best! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

donna mikasa said...

Adorable tag, Chunyuan! And I love the woodgrain on the little boat!

Karen B. said...

What an amazing start to your holiday tags. Both these projects are awesome. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

lostinpaper said...

So cute Chunyuan! That tag topper is just fab and how sweet is that boat!

Virginia L. said...

I love how you use these FAB stamps, Chunyuan! I adore the color combo of your tag! Very eye-catching!That sailboat card is darling! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

~amy~ said...

love your projects...I have that tag set on my wish list!

paulettesprettypapercrafts said...

Hi Chu, great projects. I have to laugh at JJ threatening to case your tag. LOL I love your card art and hers too. Avery Elle has some lovely stamp sets.

Mary J said...

I love both of these - such a great use of space, Chunyuan!