Saturday, December 1, 2012

Avery Elle December Release Day 1

Happy first day of December.  You know what it means -- the first day of Avery Elle release.  I know the holiday just into full swing.  But we are already looking ahead to Valentine's.

Today we are featuring Lots of love set. Here is the stamp set.  Love the font of thesentiment in this set so much.


My first card features the three heart images and the happy valentine's day sentiment.

 
For my second day,  I tried to create the chalkboard effect by stamping on DCWV chalk card stock.


The third card features severl sentiment on a masculine valentine's card.


Check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration.

Jamie Gracz (Avery Elle blog)
JJ Bolton
Heather Campbell

The products will go live in the store on the 5th. Avery Elle is giving away $25 credit. Each entry will be a Facebook like, comment on the Avery Elle blog or any Design Team release week post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card 1:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Stamp:
Avery Elle lots of love stamp set,

Ink: Fresh ink strawberry, pink lemonade, sugar, Memento rich cocoa
Other: Recollections rhinestone stickers


Card 2:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Avery Elle lots of love set

Ink: Fresh ink tomato red, pink lemonade, sugar
Other: PTI heart die, felt

Card 3:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock

Paper: Studio Calico Heyday
Stamp: Avery Elle lots of love set

Ink:  Memento pear tart
Other: PTI heart die, felt


 
Pin It

22 comments:

Annette said...

Oh my this new set is amazing.. I love it.
Your cards are gorgeous.

Deb said...

Chunyuan, these are fabulous! I love the chalkboard card. And I am smitten with the bottom sentiment: I love you this much. I tell my kids that all the time.

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the set...love them ALL!!!!!

I meant to tell you about this...

http://urbancraftuprising.com/

It's this weekend!

Shelly said...

Oh, my!...All three cards are beautiful!! Love them all! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Crazy amazing, I love all of your creations today!

Sue McRae said...

How fun are those patterned hearts and second card is fabulous, it totally captures the chalkboard look.

donna mikasa said...

Love how you showcased the new set! Amazing cards, as always.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wowza! You nailed these cards. Just Beautiful. Smooches...

xiumaiyuki said...

These are all fabulous! I love the chalkboard one!!

Brandi said...

Your cards are beautiful! Each and every one of them!

Sue D said...

Great valentine's day cards. I really like the chalkboard one.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute and varied set...love them.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! I especially love the chalkboard one, love the shape of that chalkboard piece too.

Kaylee Snyder said...

Three sweet cards. So cute!

Lizzie T said...

Love these cards - great stamp set - a must have!!!!

cards by cara said...

The chalkboard effect is stunning!!

Lisa Lara said...

Amazing cards.!

Ruth G said...

Your cards are wonderful! I love the fresh and lovely colors you used! TFS!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE your great cards, what amazing uses for that set!

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic cards! LOVE those hearts and that fab chalkboard!

kasia c. said...

these are so cool!

JJ Bolton said...

Oh my, I'm blown away by your projects!!! My fave is the ombre card:) So cute!