Sunday, November 25, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #118

 

This is Angeline's card to case this week at CASE study challenge.  Isn't the stamping gorgeous?  I love how she used different shades of ink and stamped around the sentiment.


I used the same layout with the Christmas sentiment in the middle and stamped a bunch of small stamps from various stamp set around to make a one-layer holiday card.

I am also entering this card into Jackie's one layer holiday card challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
cardstock:
Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Hero Arts Joy to All set, Avery Elle Warm wishes, Avery Elle merry & bright, PTI boy basics: rock on, PTI Tag-it #2, PTI postmark
Ink: Fresh ink tomato red, island
Pin It

10 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Brilliant case and I love the colour combo!

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a wonderful and whimsical Christmas card!!! Love your take on the CASE Study challenge. So glad you joined me in creating a one layer holiday card! :)

Annette said...

such a sweet card..I love how you put the little birdie on the sentiment..

Karen B. said...

I adore the letterpress feel to this card.

lostinpaper said...

Love it Chunyuan! Great colours and an awesome take on the inspiration!

~amy~ said...

Your take on the inspiration turned out so fresh and fun! I tried to do some stamping for this challenge but couldn't get it to work...thanks for the inspiration!

Elizabeta Kushner said...

Cute. I love that sweet bird. Lovely CAS card! :)

xiumaiyuki said...

Oh, this is such a wonderful take on that. I love this more than the original!!!

yyam said...

Classy. Really great casing! :)

Jean Martin said...

This is adorable!!!!! Love your color combination too! Thanks for playing with us over at CASE Study! :)