Monday, November 5, 2012

Avery Elle November Release final day

Welcome to the final day of Avery Elle November release.  The stamp sets are available today. 

I have one more project to share today.  It is a quick Advent calendar using Count on it.  I was thinking about make muslin bags like this and maybe reuse it again.  But I am pretty sure I am not going to use it again.  So I used glassine bags instead.


I die cut some polka dot papers as the cover and stamped the number on the circle die cuts.  I'm still working on what to put inside the bags and what to write on the cards.  I am thinking about include lots Christmas scavenger hunt since my kids love scavenger hunt.  Any ideas are welcome.


Avery Elle stamps are also available at Simon Says Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Paper; unknown source
Stamp:
Avery Elle count on it

Ink: Fresh ink tomato red
Other: Twinery twine, glassine bags, Papertrey ink mat stack 5 die, Spellbinders circle die
Pin It

9 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really cute! Love the polka dots!

Brandi said...

What an adorable idea! Cute advent packaging!

Deb said...

Super cute bags!! Love them!

yyam said...

Ooooh...these are so sweet! :)

Lalo said...

What a fun project and I love glassine bags :)

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful samples! Love how you used the stamps! Belated HUGE congrats on your WCMD win!

Arlene said...

These are super super cute!

lostinpaper said...

I love love love the idea of envelopes for an advent calendar! Especially if they are as cute as these dotty ones!

donna mikasa said...

What a unique advent project--love the glassine bags! And your new blog header is so pretty!