Monday, October 22, 2012

Young Crafter Unite Challenge #15: Warm and cozy colors

Hello, bloggie friends!

It is the time for another challenge at Young Crafter Unite.

The theme for this month is to use warm colors on your paper crafts.


I used a sketch from Paper Crafts magazine and Avery Elle cardstocks in different colors on this card.


You can check out the fabulous DT for more inspiration:

Stephanie
Chari
Danielle
Jen
Marie
Britta

I hope you find time to play alongSimon says stamp is sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their online store as usual.



Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock in daisy, fizz, papaya, kraft
Stamp: Unity country pumpkin chowder

Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: PTI buttons

Pin It

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect...love the design!

lostinpaper said...

Love these colours together and such a fab take on the sketch (it looks too hard for me)!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love that sentiment stamp, and the rounded corners are a perfect touch!

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful!

Ruby said...

Great design.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a very clever design!

Carol L said...

I love the color blocking with a rounded corner! Nice!

JPScraps said...

Lovely card!!

Crystal said...

Fun design and colors!

Lucy said...

The colors are very pretty together. Love the CAS design.

Emily Keaton said...

This is very sweet! I love how fall colors. :)

jennifer mitten said...

What a cute card layout!

BloomingPink said...

What a cute card! And my DD lives in Seattle...she said the rain has started!

I love challenges, because they make me think outside my box, so I might see ya over on your challenge site!

TFS!

Laura Jane said...

Deffinitely warm and cozy!

Lindsey said...

Totally awesome CAS card!

Cheri said...

I like the different take on the layout - very modern looking!

Jen said...

Love the colors!