Monday, October 29, 2012

Hooray

I have some great news I having been waiting to share.  If you have not read it here at Paper Crafts Blog,  I am one of the four winners in the WCMDThank you category! 

I did not get to check my email really late last Thursday after a long day of work, driving kids to activities, and co-op board meeting.  There in my inbox was this happy mail from Holly.   I could not believe my eyes. It made my day!  Thanks, Paper Crafts for making this hobby so fun and for creating this amazing community.  And thank you, my bloggie friends for sticking with me even when I have not blogged as often as I would like lately.


Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock in white
Stamp: Avery Elle to the point stamp set, Papertrey ink scripted sentiment

Ink: memento tuxedo black, Fresh Ink honey, provicial gray, Ranger's Viridian, Terra Cotta.
Other: Eclipse tape Pin It

28 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! :)

Annette said...

beautiful card and big congrats to you...woohoo..

Deb said...

Yahoo!!!! Congrats girl!!! You deserve it!

Cristina said...

Congratulations, Chunyuan! Your work always blows me away, so I'm not in the least bit surprised. :) So happy for you!

Laura B. said...

Congratulations, Chunyuan! So happy for you! I love everything you make!

Lea L. said...

That is awesome...congrats!! I love your card....so of course it was a winner!! The colors are amazing, as are the arrows!

Lynn said...

Big huge congrats - so happy for you!

Lynn said...

Big huge congrats - so happy for you!

Brandi said...

Yay! Congrats!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Chunyuan! I was so excited to see your name there this morning! Love your card!

Suzanne said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Chunyuan! This card is gorgeous!

Jen W. said...

Big congrats to you, Chunyuan! Can't wait to see your winning card!

Susan said...

Congratulations on your World Cardmaking Day win!

Sara Mac said...

What a fun card. A huge congratulations to you! You are one talented card maker for sure.

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, a huge congrats to you! I love today's card and can't wait to see your winning one! So happy for you!

Gayatri Murali said...

So happy for you, Chunyuan! A big congratulations. Thats one fab card. Enjoy your new goodies:)

Wida said...

Hoorah indeed, I miss you in the blog circuit, but I am sticking by you cuz I will take what I can get from such a fab designer. love this card (what else is new?)

Ginny said...

Beautiful!! And a much deserved congratulations to you! You're an awesome card maker.

Arlene said...

Congrats! Well deserved, your work is amazing!

~amy~ said...

FABulous!

me said...

Woohoo... congrats! So happy for you :)

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations on such a deserving win!

Mary-Anne V said...

congrats great fun and colourful card.

JJ Bolton said...

Huge congrats Chunyuan!!! Can't wait to see the card:) I'm sure it's wonderful!

lostinpaper said...

A massive CONGRATS on your ewell deserved win! Such a fantastic design Chunyuan!

Rose said...

congrats!!!!!! such a fun card too :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

YAY!!! Big congrats to you - and beautiful card!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com