Monday, October 1, 2012

Avery Elle October Release Day 1


Today is the first day of Avery Elle October release.  And we are featuring Fanfare label stamp set today.  Love this simple and elegant pattern.  There are some many possibilities with this set.
 
 
For my first card, I played with the border stamp and colors.
 
 
 I used the new release grey card stock - fog on my second card. It is such a beautiful grey - something I have been searching for a long time.
 
  
Check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration.
JJ Bolton
Heather Campbell
Kasia Curry

The products will go live in the store on the 4th. Avery Elle is giving away $25 credit. Each entry will be a Facebook like, comment on the Avery Elle blog or any Design Team release week post.

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Supplies:
Card 1:
cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Avery Elle fanfare label stamp set, Avery Elle sentimental swirl stamp set
Ink: Fresh ink strawberry, melon, ginger, mango, French lavender,, memento tuxedo black
Other: Recollections pearl stickers
 
Card 2:

cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Avery Elle fanfare label stamp set, Avery Elle sentimental swirl stamp set
Ink: Ranger's Viridian,, memento tuxedo black
Other: Recollections pearl stickers, Hero arts ribbon

 
Pin It

19 comments:

Laura B. said...

Such beautiful cards! Love the new release already!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards, love this new set.

Lynn said...

Oh wow...two stunning cards! Love the spectrum of colors on the first!

Aimes said...

Beautiful stamping!
I need to get me some of that grey cardstock! That shade is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!
Hugs!
x

Karen B. said...

The grey is gorgeous, and so are your cards!

frommycraftroom said...

I love your congratulations card.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors in the top card!The second is lovely with that pretty new grey cardstock!
DeniseB

donna mikasa said...

Love your CAS designs--the fan border is just gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

I really love this set!

Romaine said...

Love the card that is like a scalloped curtain!

kasia c. said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!!

Arlene said...

These are beautiful, I'm completely in love with the second. :)

lostinpaper said...

Beautiful!! love the rainbow effect, especially your CAS design!

JJ Bolton said...

Just lovely Chunyuan! Love the rainbow colors in the first card! And your second card is so elegant!

Jackie said...

This set is wonderful and I love what you've done with it.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful card, Chunyuan! Love them!

Deb said...

Chunyuan, both of these are beautiful! I love the array of colors in the first card and the elegance of your second card!

Lea L. said...

These are both beautiful! Love seeing what you have created with the new Avery Elle stamps! I will be back!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Gorgeous!! both are beautiful. its seems like amust have stamp!