Saturday, September 22, 2012

Young Crafter Unite Challenge #14: Learning is fun

Hello, my fellow blog friends!  I have not forgotten my blog.  Last month was a super busy, but all for the good.  And I am getting back to paper crafting again!!

It is the time for another challenge at Young Crafter Unite.

The theme for this month is to use a new technique or tip you learned recently.  The challenge is sponsored by Neat and Tangled.  If you have not heard, Neat and Tangled is a new stamp line by Danielle Walls.


For my card, I used the Sweet Home stamp set.  I tried coloring with my Copics and decorating with the glitters.  If you have not noticed, I never used glitter even though I really adore the look.


You can check out the fabulous DT for more inspiration:

Stephanie
Chari
Danielle
Jen
Marie
Britta
I hope you find time to play alongNeat and Tangled is sponsoring us with a $20 gift certificate to their store!  Simon says stamp also sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their online store.

Thanks for stopping by. Pin It

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Love how simple this card is, glitters is the perfect finishing touch to this card. Missed your work, welcome back! :)

Deb said...

So glad you are back and getting crafty!! You know how much I love your stuff and this adorable card is no exception. Love that glitter!

Karen B. said...

Super cute cards! Can't wait to see more of your projects.

walchowDesign said...

Fun card and love the simplicity of it, ChuanYuan

lostinpaper said...

Such a sweet card Chunyuan! Love the bg and the glitter really adds the perfect touch!