Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Young Crafter Unite Challenge #13: Hot Trends



Hi everybody, it is time for another challenge at Young Crafters Unite. The theme is Hot trends. There are so many fun trends now.  I decided to go with the neon color trend. 

You can check out the fabulous DT for more inspiration:

Stephanie
Chari
Danielle
Jen
Marie
Britta
I hope you find time to play along. Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their fabulous online store!
 
Thanks for stopping by.

cardstock: Avery Elle card stock
Stamp:
Avery Elle Picture it.

Ink: Fresh ink  mango,Fuchsia, island,, memento tuxedo black
Other: copics Pin It

9 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute...love the retro lines on the TV!

Annette said...

oh i love this card...cute camera

Rose said...

super trendy card and i love the neon :)

Stephanie @ A StephMade Life said...

Super cute card! I love the colors inside the polaroid and I love the retro vibe. :)

Lalo said...

AMAZING!!! I want those stamps in my hand every time I see you use them!!!

lostinpaper said...

FABulous! Love the round edge photo!

Aimes said...

Trendy, CAS and super fun!
Hugs!
x

Chan said...

What a cute card, Chunyuan! Fun stamp images, and the bit of washi tape is a nice touch!

donna mikasa said...

Love the Polaroid shot of the Ikat print, and the cute Instagram camera!