Friday, June 1, 2012

Embellish Collage Color Trends Challenge

Today's card is for the current Embellish challenge.  I missed last two challenges over Embellish.  So I am determined to play this one even though collage is a really hard one for me. 


I found some card stock at Michael's that has a little texture and some speckles. I used it for the card base.  I don't have any patterned paper matches the colors.  So I stamped flower and leaves on a piece of MME paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
cardstock: Recollection white, pink, PTI purple
paper: memory box
Stamp: PTI day dreamer, PTI pretty peonies
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Fresh ink mango, island, silver lavender
Other: PTI butterfly die, Amuse butterfly die, Spellbinders edgability die Pin It

12 comments:

Lalo said...

collage YES!!! Loving this card!!!

Aimes said...

Collaged to CAS perfection!
Hugs!
x

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Lynn said...

Well your collage is divine! Love this!

Jenny said...

Love how you've achieved a CAS design with a collage!!
The patterns and colours are so close to the photo..... Great work :0)
Jenny x

Rachel W K said...

beautiful! i love that butterfly and the mixed colored papers

-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

lostinpaper said...

I've missed out on sooo many challenges, I've just been too busy recently... I was hoping to catch up soon but just started a 3 month course... anyhoo.
Love that gorgeous purple butterfly and how you stamped your own patterned paper, it's genius!

Karen B. said...

I think you did a fabulous job with this, and stepping outside of your boundaries is really neat to hear.

Rose said...

love it! so pretty and cas perfection :)

Arlene said...

You did an amazing job with this inspiration...perfection actually! :)

Be(e) said...

I love your collage!! Great card, Chunyuan!! That speckled cardstock is fabulous!

Alice Wertz said...

so sweet and beautiful. lovely card, Chunyuan!