Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: Happy Happy Joy Joy


Here is the trigger picture for the Tuesday Trigger challenge at Moxie Fab World.  Orla  Kiely designs are my favorite. I love the simplicity and elegance of the design.  I have a board on Pinterest just for Orla Kiely patterns.  I recently saw a grey color pleated dress Kate Middleton wore that designed by Orla Kiely and LOVE it.

There are multiple patterns on this trigger picture. I decided to go with the color combo of the whole picture - orange, brown, and yellow, and used one pattern for my card, I used the stamp set from My cute stamps and stamped the background on yellow cardstock.  I layered the brown cardstock strip to create the same feel of the layered boxes.


I am also entering this card to the Simon Says anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Pin It

16 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Orla Kielly patterns too but I ran out of time for this challenge! Your card is the perfect take on her designs:0)
Hadn't realised you could buy clothing with Orla patterns on them but then if Kate Middleton is wearing them they'd be outta my price range !!!
Jenny x

~amy~ said...

Excellent!

Lynn said...

Fabulous take on this week's trigger Chunyuan!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful and modern! The orange buttons really pop.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous!! Love love the colors and design!

yyam said...

Wow! A beautiful take on the inspiration.

lostinpaper said...

Oh My Chunyuan! This is stunning, I ADORE it!

Arlene said...

Simply beautiful! Great take on the photo inspiration. :)

Annette said...

awesome card...great take on the trigger...

Cath said...

Hey Chunyuan! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Aimes said...

Totally hit the trigger this week! I love Orla Kiely patterns too and your card oozes it!
x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Very elegant!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Beverley said...

Lovely card, great colour combo & FAB layout!

Alice Wertz said...

those colors are so yummy! love your take on the challenges. super card!

Plastic Business Cards said...

This card is innovative because of its different look!


Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card