Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stamping Royalty: Honorable Mentions

I did not see it until I got a comment from Virginia L.  My little card is one of the honorable mentions for Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty contest! 


I am so thrilled and surprised to see my name together with talented Jennifer RzasaAnya Schrier, Emily Leiphart, and Jocelyn Olson

You can click HERE and cast your vote for your favorite honorable mention card following these simple steps:
1. Click on the “Vote” tab to view all five cards.
2. Once you select your favorite card from the gallery, click “Save Vote”. (Make sure you’re really sure because you’re only allowed one vote!)


Thank you, Paper Crafts Magazine for picking my card.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my excitement with me.

Supplies:

{I Love you s'more card}
cardstock: Amuse woodgrain card stock, PTI stamper's select white and pure poppy,
Stamp: sentiment, fire, and marshmallows from A muse Hello from camp set
Ink: Memento tuxedo black,
Other; copic markers, PTI mat stack 4, PTI dark chocolate buttons, DMC embroidery floss

{With heartfelt thanks card}
cardstock: PTI stamper's select white
Stamp: PTI day dreamer stamp set, script sentiments set
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Fresh ink island, fuchsia
Other;  PTI linen impression plate

Pin It

28 comments:

Laura B. said...

Yay, Chunyuan! I love your card!!

Mirta Sanchez said...

Congratulations on your honorable mention! I voted for your card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yippee! Huge congrats, Chunyan! I love, love your card! What a super cute sentiment, too. Yeah!

Piali said...

Congrats!! That card is too cute!! Love the second one too!!

kerenbaker said...

Big well done!! A gorgeous card- well deserved!

JJ Bolton said...

Congratulations Chunyuan! I'll have to head over there and vote asap:)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Congrats Chunyuan!!

cheiron said...

Loved seeing your card today! What a clean and simple design...congrats!

Virginia L. said...

Aren't you super talented or what!!? I am thrilled for you! It's a winner in my book! Congrats!!!!

Queen Mary said...

I voted! I love your card, I came from the PC blog! do you have details on the card? Like whose campfire that is? I just love it -- the girl scout in me is all squishy!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Congrats! I'm so happy to be an honorable mention with you! Your card is awesome!

Lynn said...

Wohhho! Doing a happy dance for you Chunyuan. I love the amazing detail on your card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations on being a Honorable Mention, Chunyuan! I'm excited to be in this group with you!

Aimes said...

Yay! Congrats! What a fabulous recognition and what a fabulous card (really love that it's punny mixed with your fabulous style!)
x

Ginny said...

Congratulations Chunyuan on such a well-deserved win! You are Stamping Royalty in my book! I voted for your card right away - it's fabulous!!!

Brandi said...

Yay! Oh my goodness you must be so excited! I just love the campfire image!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Both cards are awesome dearie!! Congrats!!

Karen B. said...

So very excited that you were recognized, what a great achievement and totally deserving! Your card is so cute and sweet, and so well designed!

lostinpaper said...

Yippeeee! It's so well deserved, your card is amazing, Well Done GF!

Dana Nelson said...

I voted for yours right away! Love the layout!

anya said...

Congratulations Chunyuan, I love your card with the most adorable little marshmallows!

Arlene said...

Congrats Chunyuan! I voted for your card. :)

Trinh said...

Yay, Chunyuan! I'm so happy you & will keep my fingers crossed for you. Love the great design on your SR card!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats on your mention, ChuanYuan!

Isha said...

Congrats on the Honorable mention. Love both your cards.

AJ said...

love your card! Congrats!! :)

Jenny said...

Yay for you Chunyuan...love your card, I adore puns and what a cute image too :0)
Beautiful delicate stamping on the second card, gorgeous design :0)
Jenny x

Jen W. said...

Big congrats on being an Honourable Mention Runner Up! Your card is adorable and I love how you popped up those little marshmallows. :)