Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Embellish Rosettes Color Trend Challenge

My card for the current challenge at Embellish blog - Rosettes Color Trend Challenge.  It is first time I tried to make these rolled flowers.  I die cut the scallops from pink, blue and white felt, cut with pinking shear and rolled them out. It was fun.  The white felt flower looks yellow on this picture.

The sentiment is the PTI script sentiment stamped in Hero Arts latte chalk ink.  I think it was the third time within last week I used the same sentiment.  Even my husband recognised it.  Definitely need to use a different stamp for my next card.


Inspiration picture.

I am also entering this card to the Lily Pad flower challenge and  Moxie Fab World DIY embellishment challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. Pin It

21 comments:

me said...

Oh wow, this is p.r.e.t.t.y :) I LOVE it!

Angeline

Arlene said...

Gorgeous! Crisp and clean...love it! :)

Lynn said...

Beautiful. Love the pops of color on the crisp white!

Wida said...

You are a card making phenom!! It's so fresh with the colors and CAS details!!!

Annette said...

so pretty...i love your little flowers that you made...lovely add.

Aimes said...

So pretty with the pastels and I love that dash of bold pink - the perfect contrast!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

~amy~ said...

excellent blooms...what did you use for adhesive?

Christina said...

So very pretty, Chunyuan! I love the white on white strip with the pop of unexpected pink from the leaves!

lostinpaper said...

Super pretty! I've not tried rosettes yet either (though I have admired them forever).

Jenny said...

I'm not too good at these rolled flowers, you did a good job though and the colours are fine too...lovin the red leaf branch :0)
Jenny x

Lisa said...

How pretty! Your sweet little roses and colorful branch are delightful!

Lin said...

Chunyuan, this is lovely - your felt flowers are so dainty, just right for your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Karen B. said...

So very beautiful, what a great way to handle the color combination.

sanketi said...

Very pretty!

Emily Leiphart said...

Stunning card and wonderful use of the colours, Chunyuan! That's hilarious that your husband recognized the sentiment. Where are the die cut leaves from?

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE your SWEET little rosettes!! They make your card so CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Deb said...

Those rolled flowers are gorgeous!! Another beautiful card!

suszu said...

This card is really beautiful, love your style :)

cats whiskers said...

Lovely card those roses are delicious
Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

Jen W. said...

Another gorgeous card! :) I love the pink leaves and your sweet rolled flowers with their pearl centres. And the white die cut on the white card is a beautiful touch.

Cath said...

Hey Chunyuan! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)