Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CASE study challenge #82

Can't believe a week flew by since my last post.  Just zooming by (a phrase borrowed from Cristina) to share a card for the CASE study challenge with March Muse Laura Bassen.

Here is her fabulous clean and simple card with rainbow color of rows of homes.


I used the colors and row of die cuts from Laura's card.  First I die cut the ric rac from different card stocks and glued them on another piece of card stock.  The butterflies were cut out from the rainbow color ric rac pattern.


It is also entered into Moxie Fab World DIY embellishment challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
cardstock: PTI rustic white, scrap card stock from PTI and Bazzil
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento tuxedo black,
Other: PTI ric rac die, Amuse butterfly die Pin It

22 comments:

Lynn said...

Stunning. I love those beautiful butterflies!

Arlene said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the butterflies! :)

JJ Bolton said...

So pretty Chunyuan! Love the ricrac wave:)

Laura B. said...

Oh my holy cowness! Why didn't I think of this? I love this so much! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Brandi said...

Those butterflies are beautiful!

~amy~ said...

genius. I love it.

Jenny said...

So so pretty :0)
gorgeous bright shades of Laura's colours :0)
Jenny x

Annette said...

wow these little butterflies are amazing...I so love the paper you choose for them...great colors..

Linda Beeson said...

I just love your colored butterflies!

Wida said...

Your creations always catch my eye and get my attention. This is another beauty!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Beautiful!!
This really stands out from the others on the CASE study blog :)

Virginia L. said...

Love the Zig Zag on the butterflies!Absolutely gorgeous!

Aimes said...

What an amazing use of that ric rac die!!! Awesome!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous design!

Karen B. said...

Wow wow wow! This is downright amazing! So striking and beautiful!

yyam said...

Wow! This is spectacular! :)

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Chunyuan! I love those rid rac butterflies! :)

Lindsey said...

You are a genius!!! Ric rac butterflies...I'm in awe. I must try this. :) Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Deb said...

Fabulous! I love how you created your pattern on your butterflies out of ric rac. So clever!

Lisa A. said...

This is beautiful!!

Christina said...

The ric rac adds such a fun sense of movement to your butterflies! They are so colorful. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Cath said...

Hey Chunyuan! Thanks again for linking up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)