Thursday, January 5, 2012

Enjoy

Hi everyone,

I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start.  Mine is fabulous, but I have to keep reminding my fingers to type in the right year!

I wanted to showcase my first card of the year with bright hues of color to help offset the grey and soggy weather we've been having here. The clouds are so thick here that my four years old asked me several times today, "Is it day or night?"


This card is for Lawn Fawn Winter CHA challenge.

Since I used my new Lawn Fawn stamp, it also fits the current challenge at Wee Memories and Simon says stamp challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
cardstock: PTI vintage cream
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Admit one
Ink: Memento London fog, tuxedo black, ,
Other: copic markers, button, twinery baker's twine Pin It

16 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super cute!! Love those bright cheerful colours! Good Luck!

Lynn said...

Love the soft yet bright colors. Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Really cute..I can't believe how rainy it's been! ugh.

Christina said...

This is so fun and cheerful! Your choice of colors is just perfect, and I love the addition of the baker's twine to the balloons.

Annette said...

so so so adorable...this is super fun and way cute.. I love it..

Virginia L. said...

Love the bright and fun colors! It sure gives me a lift in this dark and gray wintery day :) Happy 2012!

Christiana said...

This card reminds me of candy -- it's so sweet and colorful and bright. Nice job!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

So Sweet! Perfect colors for those images!

Trinh said...

So fun & cute, Chunyuan! Love the colors you used. Happy new year!

Karen B. said...

Wow, beautiful card!

Shay said...

Super cute card! The colors are so pretty.

Emily Leiphart said...

So fun and cheery! I love how the balloons are blowing away.

Jenny said...

It would certainly cheer up a grey day Chunyuan...lovely colours for a happy card :)
Jenny x

Lindsay said...

Totally adorable Chunyuan! So bright and fun!! Great card!

Amy said...

I think this is totally a cheery card to start off the new year! Love the center of the ferris wheel! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

Mandy said...

Lovely card, so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our something new challenge
hugs Mandy xx