Saturday, June 25, 2011

Floral and Butterfly Congratulations

I am so excited about this post because I am the guest designer for Card Patterns Challenge sketch 121!  This sketch is so versatile.  For today's card, I used the sketch as it is.  I know that I will use this pattern again in the near future, perhaps with slight transformation.


Recently, I have been trying to incorporate tissue paper on my cards.  I made a card using tissue paper butterfly a few days ago (here).  Here is another bright, happy and dimensional butterfly.
I used colors from Color Q Challenge #90.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Paper: Bazill card stock, paper pizazz pattern paper
Stamp:  Impress congratulations,
Ink: Memento dye ink in tuxedo black,
Other; PTI butterfly die, PTI edger 3 die, twinery twine, Martha Steward rhinestone sticker, button from sewing stash Pin It

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

It's GREAT having you as our Guest Designer this week...LOVE your card!

Christina said...

This design is gorgeous! I love how you've used the sketch and that stunning tissue paper butterfly. Fabulous work with the challenge colors, too. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Annemieke said...

wow, great card! Love the colors and the butterfly is just amazing beautiful!
Have a great week! Annemieke

LeAnne said...

Wow, I love the intensity of the papers you've used here! Stunning! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week! It's gorgeous!

Noelle said...

This is so lovely! I love the boldness of the colors juxtaposed by the soft, feminine design :) Thanks for playing at CQC!

Mary Davidson said...

Wow! Your card is absolutely stunning!! I love the butterflies! Thanks for sharing and for leaving a nice comment on my blog!